Burleigh County North Dakota printer friendly page
Overweight Truck Permit Changes As Of January 2, 2019

Posted on 12/10/2018

As of January 2, 2019 Burleigh County will be changing how overweight and oversized truck permits are issued. Burleigh County will be utilizing LoadPass Permits to issue and process all permits. LoadPass Permits' website can be accessed at https://www.loadpasspermits.com/ . For questions regarding the permitting process please call LoadPass Permits at (701) 566-5576.

Back to website