Horizon Middle School on Standy for Shelter Needs
Horizon Middle School
500 Ash Coulee Drive
Blankets and cots are provided. People staying at the shelter are asked to bring their own pillows, medications (prescription and non-prescription), and personal hygiene items. Other items to consider taking along include:
• Important paperwork
• Picture ID with current address
• A list of phone numbers of family or friends to notify if you evacuate
• Medicare, Medicaid or health insurance cards
• List of names, address and phone numbers of doctors and pharmacies
• Oxygen: If you use an oxygen concentrator, bring it with you to the shelter. Concentrators can be used as long as electrical power is available. Bring a filled portable oxygen tank (size D or E) with a regulator and all necessary tubing. Put a label with your name on your oxygen cart.
• Other items: own wheelchair and/or walker, prosthetic devices, eye glasses / contact lens solution, hearing aid & batteries, nebulizer equipment, ostomy supplies, catheter supplies, diabetes equipment, wound care supplies, tube feeding equipment, extra change of clothes, books, infant care items.
• Pets: Only certified service animals are allowed in the shelters. If you do have a service animal you are required to bring to the shelter: pet food, feeding dishes, vaccination records, and waste bags.